And finally . . .

This was one of those nice sorta different weekends for me. After a really busy week at work (that’s nothing new) I found myself enjoying my Saturday breakfast with friends. The morning was clear with developing ice fog for a few hours as the sun came over the mountains.


I decided I was only going to run and do a couple of chores this morning while it was early then kick back and relax. I have been working this week getting my new computer set up, changing and installing programs from one to the other. For the most part things have gone smoothly but one of my games is giving me fits installing the files, patches, and other updates. I have tried installing, un-installing, and re-installing the game about eight times now but it still is not working correctly. I found an article today that may have the answers so I will try again once my head is in the right frame of mind.


I did install Homeworld and played it for a few hours to see how good this video card is . . . there was no lag in playing or seeing the shading differences between things. The colors were vibrant and the explosions were quite spectacular as a spaceship was defeated. Pretty cool all in all and the difference between my old box and this one is amazing. Fast, the wide screen is way cool while everything is clear, bright, and exciting again.


Thanks kids for the gift, I’m starting to enjoy it.


The clear cold days lately makes one wonder where they were this past summer when all we saw was cloudy cool ones. Seeing Denali two hundred miles away is still breathtaking in the morning sun. The inlet causes ice fog sometimes in the early morning around different parts of town. Today it was on the west side and all the trees were covered in the ice crystals like a scene from Dr. Zhivago.


Two days . . . that’s what they both have told us until ‘change’ is coming.


It will be a fascinating time until Wednesday morning when we see our process of Freedom at work. Remember those who have bled or died to give you that right . . .


All Gave Some . . . Some Gave All.


And finally . . . we’ll end with a little funny . . .

A three-year-old little boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mama," he asked, "are these my brains?"

"Not yet." replied Mama.

Have a great week!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores