Pushy Pizza

I decided on the way home the other night that I did not want to cook or have to really do anything for dinner so I stopped at one of the local places to grab something to take home. I ordered and it did not take long for me to be on my way again but as I turned to leave I was struck by something by the front door.

When you leave, there's a sign on the door that says "Place your next order on-line NOW!"

I think the "NOW" is a little over-ambitious. How much do they think I like this pizza? I haven’t even gotten home yet and I'm holding a hot, steaming pie in my hands already, and now I'm supposed to go home and instantly order the next one? I don't think drug dealers are this pushy. ("Here's your order - oh, and before you shoot up, why don't you go ahead and page me? I'll meet you back here in about 10 minutes.")

I took the pizza home and ate it with little fanfare. It was ok but nothing that really made me desire another one anytime soon so I guess the sign is their way of trying to get you to purchase another one before you get that taste in your mouth from the one in hand.

What’s next? Chinese . . . Hopefully I won’t get the stuttering Chinese man taking orders again . . . two dried fish and a bowl of rice. And what the hell is sake anyway?

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores