Crap . . . a History Lesson.

What will future archaeologists say about our culture?


We know that if you want to see what a society valued, you look at what was placed in tombs or in our society possibly landfills. What a society values most are the things that are made to last forever.


That is why I believe future generations or aliens will say we valued crap.


I do not mean that as a metaphor.


I mean actual excrement, and in the case this time of year in Alaska, frozen crap.


Why?


When ever a dog craps in this town and now in most other cities it is law that its owner must pick up the crap and place it in a plastic bag. This does not make a lot of sense to me as we have now taken something that was totally biodegradable and now wrapped in a protective shell of plastic that will last thousands of years or virtually forever.


Now that I think about it . . . most CDs are plastic as well & will last forever.


If you don't think that Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne aren't crap, believe me . . . the future will.


See . . . I’m slowly getting into the Christmas spirit!


Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores