Headache Wednesday

Or how my day started and continued . . .


Sometimes the body takes over and reminds us that it controls more than we want or give it credit for on a blustery morning.


I awoke at my normal 4:30 am time but did not feel so good so I lay there hoping the slight headache would quickly fade. It didn’t but for some unknown reason fell back asleep only to jolt up with a wicked ‘charley horse’ in my foot at 5:15 only to fall out of bed trying to get weight on my foot hoping the pain would ease and I could hobble my way to a shower.


My headache was doing no better now and had increased so I grabbed a cup of Joe while I showered with the thought all would be better shortly. I didn’t shave (for about two weeks now) but wanted to and slowly started my day . . . out of sync and hurting.


I left the house and headed out to Elmendorf Air Force Base to a project we are working on spending several hours out there delivering materials and checking on the progress of things. By the time I left and headed for the office I felt my head was about to explode. A couple of Excedrin would give me slight relief but only for several hours.


I could not wait for the end of the day to get some relief once I returned home. I am not one to complain but today was grueling with my shoulders hurting, calf all knotted up, and a splitting headache which would not quit.


I’ll be glad for this day to be waning and look forward to the upcoming Thursday as this hump day has taken its toil to my body. I will say there were a couple of laughs to break it up a bit but overall I must say this was one for the books.


To better tomorrows!


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
It's got to get better, Ice, can't be worse!
Icewind said…
Today was another day . . . another slice of bread gone in our lives.

It was better, my cramped leg set the tone for my day yesterday and controlled my attitude all day.

Today my choice was a great day!

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores