How I tried to write last night

Last night I went to my company’s Christmas Party. Upon my late return home I tried to write my nightly blog. Too much Crown and a really good time I could tell that I was not going to be able to do it.

I decided instead to write what popped into my mind over about a 15 minute period before I crashed. It’s not pretty and I laugh tonight as I re-read it again.



I'm a long-necked, double-filled Guinness. I'm a open-minded, aging redneck. I'm an ancient cocktail and an un-stressable air pocket. I can swim, but I can't be seen. I am full of tact but lack decent spring water. I hate going to the forest because of all of the rain delays. I've witnessed a happening; but I may never have heard your voice. I hear that the Iberian peninsula is beautiful this time of year, but I doubt I've ever been there. Twice I have fallen, but neither time did I get up because I hurt. I can beat you to the beginning, but you'll get me in the end. I used to rank artwork, but the formula began to confuse me. I can still touch the bottom of the ocean while dancing inside of myself. I believe in each and every one of the rules in a bastard situation. I've always been a little bit predispositioned to politics. I care. Whenever it snows, I can't control my urge to dominate the line of scrimmage or watch a snowflake fall. One time I got in trouble for shaving my skin off, but that was only once. I am able to design ten houses in three hours, which is only slightly better than three houses in ten hours. My family thinks that I am processing too much information, but most of it is just black and white. Name brands are softer, but give me two new shoelaces every time or the shoes with velcro. If I were to stay in this seat, my right leg might become my left, and vice versa. Would anyone mind if I just sat here out the top of my head? If two wrongs don’t make a right do you still lean into it? Did Forrest Gump really run all of those miles and who were all of the people following him?"

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores