Obama’s Redistribution of Wealth in Action

It’s down to the wire now and people will stand up and make a choice for President based on whatever it is that they think is the right information.

I guess part of the problem is both side tend to skew the information to support their claim to be the next President. One seems to be a better ‘showman’ than the other and seems to possibly “look” better than the other guy. Some people only see what is on television or in the papers without really understanding what the issues are and will vote based on those assumptions . . . whether or not they are valid or not.

Sometimes a simple example might be effective to help those understand an issue and this was sent to me by several readers which illustrate the “share the wealth” plan of Obama.

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on an "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference . . . just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need . . . the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn . . . but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn . . . even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

It took over 30 years to get our Country into this mess during both political parties watch . . . so don’t expect this to be a “quick fix”. It will come down to several ideals for me next Tuesday . . .

Who understands our issues?

Who will give it all and never stop until things get done?

Who will keep us safe from those that are trying to hurt this Country both foreign and domestic?

Who understands the ideals . . . Duty, Honor, & Country?

This election will be about CHANGE . . . because you cannot do the same old things and expect different results.

Both promise change and a departure from the last few years . . . who can bring that about without the sleight of hand so common in today’s politics?

For me it is obvious . . . John McCain

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores