Blonde moment for a black headed woman

I usually hit Costco on Saturday mornings after my breakfast meeting. This week was no exception and as I was checking out with just a few items, the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those dividers that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed.


After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the divider and looked all over it for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code she said to me, "Do you know how much this is?"


I said, "I've changed my mind; I don't think I'll buy that today."


She said, "OK," and I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue about what had just happened and I felt like giving her one of those Bill Engvall’s “Here’s Your Sign”.


Clueless at Costco


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
Wow, I want her on my team.
Icewind said…
I'm going to look for her again on Saturday to see what happens next.

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores