Blogging, What a concept, Thanks everyone

Blogging and the internet.


It's a source of endless wonder and a powerful educational tool.


For instance, I never would have learned that I like to see young ladies in cheerleader outfits bent over the stairs of the Brady Bunch house, but because I have access to the internet, I did learn that about myself. Luckily it was only a curiosity and I moved beyond those into more fact finding uses in researching some of my blogging subjects.


Then came blogging. Now here's the thing, you put stuff out there and give people the option to post a reply anonymously; people are going to use that option. I understand that. Sometimes I think I may get some negative responses for some of my weird takes on Life or providing a different take on a subject. It really doesn't bother me when someone posts a less than flattering reply.


In my head, I expect the bad.


What surprises me though are the cool posts from people I have never really met. The concept of someone else seeing my words and responding that it brought them a smile . . . a different viewpoint to consider . . . a much needed lift to an otherwise crappy day. That is what makes writing so enjoyable.

Thanks. It has been a really hard year.


I could not have survived without the generous love and support from everyone. Seriously.


I know I can sometimes be trite with a little bit of sarcasm thrown in and some of my jokes may have a double meaning but that is what I enjoy . . . seeking out the different take on things and reporting it to you.


I enjoy the calls, e-mails, and private conversations with everyone and they have been a great source of comfort and laughter.


Thanks everyone for another great year of my Ramblings and Observations. I can only hope that you will take away a positive thought, a needed chuckle, that smile from across the vastness of the internet, and the idea that we are all in this wonderful world together.



I can only hope everyone has pleasant winds come your way and you recognize all of the many blessings around you.


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
It's been my pleasure to meet you, Ice. Your comments are appreciated and I love your posts. All the best. Jean
Icewind said…
Thanks Jean,

I enjoy your learning much from your experiences of the human condition. It is inspiring to see the struggles as well as the triumphs in your daily life.

It again proves to me that even the not so good days have meaning and a cause of celebration in our lives.

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores